Mining operations can vary substantially between sites, and have the potential to impact the surrounding environment in many ways. The Westbay System is an ideal technology for monitoring a wide variety of these impacts, including site characterization for environmental impact assessment, waste piles, monitoring of leach operations, closure analyses, and tailings and process water ponds.
- Pre-feasibility planning and support
- Subsurface characterization and monitoring of pore pressures (slope stability), and drainage
- Acid rock drainage assessment and control
- Monitoring of leach operations
- Environmental impact assessment and site closure