The Westbay System is an ideal technology for mining applications.
Mining operations can vary substantially between sites, and have the potential to impact the surrounding environment in many ways. The Westbay System is an ideal technology for monitoring a wide variety of these impacts, including site characterization for environmental impact assessment, waste piles, monitoring of leach operations, closure analyses, and tailings and process water ponds.
- Pre-feasibility planning and support
- Subsurface characterization and monitoring of pore pressures (slope stability), and drainage
- Acid rock drainage assessment and control
- Monitoring of leach operations
- Environmental impact assessment and site closure